Skip to main content

1815 Prussians in 10mm. IV Corps, Landwehr cavalry and Fusilier infantry added

Okay, I gave in!
Bought and started a division of 1815 Prussians in 10mm.
 
1. Pommern Landwehr Kavallerie Regiment, 2nd Cavalry Brigade, IV Corps Cavalry
Yes, Landwehr in grey with white facings!


Apart from the musician, who has aquired a natty paid of blue trousers!
 
Advancing right
 
Top view
Rear view
Off to the left
 
1. Bataillon, 11. (2. Schlesien) Infanterie Regiment, 14th Brigade, IV Corps, Prussian army at Waterloo


 
Advancing in line

Player's eye view
Collars came out well
Flag also has nice details
Adancing to glory
 
Top view
 
A BIG photo dump coming in here!

A while back I asked on the Pendraken forum what 12lbers to use for Prussians? The guys came up trumps, so here they are painted up with line crew.


From the front


Boom!


I don't want to stand here!


A much better place to stand


Top view


3. Bataillon, 2. Neumark Landwehr Regiment


That gives me the whole regiment.


It's quite a line


Trudge


Top view


10. Husaren Regiment


Lovely figures to paint


Good poses, but what do you expect from Hussars?


Hussars in line


Charge


Karl Georg Albrecht Ernst von Hake, Gen 13th Brig, IV Corps


Waiting for progress


Off you go lads


That way!


A few units that do not belong to IV Corps
7. Uhlanen Regiment


A fine looking unit


This way?


Or that way?


Charge!


Off they go


My view


7. Dragoner Regiment


I know there were only two dragoon units fielded during the Waterloo Campaign, so here's one of them!


Charge


Top view


My view

 
 
1st Landwehr infantry unit, 2.Bataillon, 2. Neumark Landwehr Regiment


Advancing


Top down


Forwards


Its a lot of dark blue really


1. West Prussian Uhlanen Regiment, IV Corps Cavalry


Lances ready


Steady...


Wait... Oh go on then!
 
1st Landwehr infantry unit, 1.Bataillon, 2. Neumark Landwehr Regiment 


Top view


Back view


Advance!


That's a good view


Regimental Officer


 
Some of these you will have seen in the Pendraken painting competition, but the Landwehr and artillery are new!

1. & 2. Neumark Landwehr Kavallerie Regiment


Not the best cavalry in the Napoleonic world, but they are cheap and do a vital job


Charge!


Intimidate!


von Watdorff


Which way?


Three batteries of 6lber artillery


Why am I humming the Pippin Fort tune?


I did sort the gunners on the end stand after seeing this!


Boom!


Bang!

Prussian IV Corps 13th Brigade under command of Hake, 1,2, Fuisillier Bataillon, 10. (1. Schlesien) Infanterie Regiment at Placenoit, 18th June 1815 - all figures and flags by Pendraken






Fuisillier Bataillon.




1. Bataillon.




2. Bataillon.


  

  

  [img]https://i.imgur.com/jDSvRCr.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/jDSvRCr.jpg[/img]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The random miniatures in my lead pile thread

Hi all, As the months go on, I am finding more random stuff that does not fit into any catagory is creeping it's way up to the surface of my lead mountain. I decided a few years back, rather than just throw it back like one of Nobby's escaped socks, I would actually paint some of them.   Nemisis the Warlock - Khaos; Deadlock; the Warlock; the Shape of Things to Come; the Lord of the Flies; Holder of the Sword Sinister; The Death Bringer One of my all-time favourite 2000AD characters (2000AD is a British sci-fi based comic for those not from the fair shores of Blighty). "Creedo!" I got hold of two of these on Evil Bay, one uncommon (yellow base rim), one rare (red base rim), so I trashed the rare one (and kept the base elsewhere). This is a simple conversion of a heroclix figure,  Excessus, Sword Sinister replaced, base ripped off and new one sculpted, undercoated figure,  completly  repainted, flying stem attached. Sometimes, you just need a seri

Aliens - more eggs, equipments.

+++Further transmissions received+++ Final set of bits from Assests and Hazards for Aliens, including four eggs. Eight more cases. Top view Three more terminals Classic beige Couldn't help myself - electric dreams!   +++Transmition received+++ What weird eggs are these? And one is already open, which means... Hold on, I'll just check the database... Errr, guys... There's a lot of blips... Another twelve of them! I've got them on monitor... They've breached the wall... They're coming this way! We can't stop them! +++Transmition ends+++   Four more crates. Because...   A few extra bits of usefullness to run the game next week. The stuff of nightmares, a pair of facehuggers! Really nasty idea Leaping to capture new victims Eeep! A pair of high tech computer terminals Living in electric dreams... Sure my Uni had these as high tech in t

Medieval Scots - A replacement army - second set of three spear units added

I  have, after much soul searching (no I could not find mine either), decided that I really should stretch my Pictish spearmen a whole 1000 years. 300ish to 1300 ish, so really stretching the whole Pict-morph-thing now. So 10mm to replace the fallen over the winter, this will be fun ( 18 months later, and summer is on the way and I finally started them ) This means a restart and finish with my Scots army back where I started with them for DBM, a successful army, but before MeG came out I had not touched them in 10 years, then I sold my 15mm version of them in 2014 (and then were instantly stolen from my late friend's car).  So, back to the 1300s version. 1315 to be exact. A project I've been putting off for years, but now I have started the Medieval Scots spearmen from c.1315 with Pendraken figures and flags . Got this lot finished just in time for this weekend's MeG tournement. More Scots spears and the generals Another 25