A few years ago, this boxed set was left with me as an unclaimed prize
after a Milton Keynes Campaign competition. This year, I finally caught
up with their owner, and we decided that I could keep the figures. So,
as the last, great lockdown project, I decided to build and paint them,
add a few command figures and support weapons...
Well, actually,
rebulding the kitchen has actually become the last great lockdown
project, but hey ho, here are some US Airborne...
1st Squad

2nd Squad


Pathfinders

.30cal team

Commanders, medic and RTO (I lost the RTO's hand, so had to graft on a spare)

Bazooka team

60mm mortar team

And always one that escapes...
So, now I've done them, what do I do with them?
A demon Hard man - back armour Top down An orc, been sitting in the pile of shame for a while. He's on a 30x30mm base Probably end up with my gobbos Four more skeletons, a gift from my lovely neighbour Brian. Two Prinz August self molded skeletons and two games workshop skeletons. Back view Quite a mix of weaponry Charge Antediluvian Miniatures recently produced these, and I just had to have them! Left - Right Heinrich Kemmler, Lord Krell, Ranlac the Black and Mikeal Jacsen! The four main characters based on the illustrations within 'The Terror of The Lichemaster warhammer 2nd edition mini-campaign. PDF here They are the main antagonsits of the campaign, and genuinely nasty pieces of work! I moved the arm pose on Krell to give him some depth For c£20 they are lot bigger, and a damn sight more affordabl...
Comments
Post a Comment