Realising I did not have enough Kindred, I bought more!


Means I now have 34, plus HMG team, Fray Bentos the Tank and WWI Flying Ace Snoopy on top cover.

Which should allow for some force variation
Still tempted by the German/Goblins too

Almost the right scale for Quar too.

Question is, do I go for 28mm trench sections to fight over, or 20mm for these (and remember, I have no 20mm figures elsewhere in my collections, so 28mm might be more useful).

Many years ago, I owned the original Kindred prototypes, but at
somepoint I lost/traded/forgot. The only thing I could find was their
tank, well, that's getting used! Recently, you may have seen my Sci-Fi
crew, and looking through the catalogue of CP Models I found they were holding the
Kindred. An order later and my Kindred are back! Love them. 
Sixteen figures, two anti-tank rocketeers with panzerschrecks, three Lewis gunners, an officer and ten soldiers, enough for three undersized squads, will upgrade squad size soon.
Top view, 15mm bases, figures are close on 20mm. Yes, I kept the bases muddy and added wire, to go for the WW1 aesthetic.
Bare footed, but with putties...
Packs packed and ready, most likey for Xenos Ramapant soon. Even the officer has a Lee Enfield.
Might see how they do vs the club soon. Light or elite infantry?
Something they did not have before was a HMG, that's now sorted.
How many rounds a minute! Support weapons are cool.
Dakkadakkadakka
There was even something caught on the wire, adds nicely to the effect.
The amount of mud is exactly right. The wire was a great idea, it definitely completes the signature look you were going for here 👏👏
ReplyDelete